Whether the games don’t detect you or they don’t vibrate, we’ll teach you more tricks to fix PSVR 2 controllers
Some users of PlayStation have reported that PSVR 2 controllers stop working when playing games, the strange thing is that the controllers work fine when in the menu PSVR 2. Next, we’ll show you some methods you can use to repair controllers.
- Connect the PSVR 2 system to your console PS5.
- You need to make sure the controllers are fully charged and paired with the PS5
- Go to the Settings option.
- You must select the Accessories option.
- Select the Controller (General) option.
- Select the Intensity setting for the trigger effect.
- Disable trigger effect.
- Activate the activation effect again.
If you failed to follow the above steps, we have other methods to try.
- The first step is to find the reset button on the back of the controller.
- You should have a very fine, pointed tool handy, such as a needle.
- With the tool, press the reset button that is in a small hole that is next to the R2/L2 buttons.
- When you hear a click, press the PS button to turn the controller back on.
As important data, You must be in game when you press the PS button to turn on your controller after restarting it.
Start the system in another way
- Start the console with DualSense, then turn on the headphones.
- Enter the game causing the problem using the Sense buttons.
- Use the PS button to activate the Right Sense Controller without activating the See Through mode.
- You need to repeat the same left command.
Like the previous case, it is important that you are in the game for this method to work.